2011-08-01

Attention! New Foreign Trade e-mail scam

Attention! New Foreign Trade e-mail scam 

      
We do lazy sofa, mattress sets foreign trade factory, recently, we have a factory to do the Spanish guests goods, the product is successfully completed out of stock, had shipped about 10 days, the guests and I said on MSN Let them arrange the balance to us as soon as possible, because our ship received the guests feel like satisfied guests very readily agreed to pay the balance to us, and not two days after I contacted the guests, the guests have been honest very good, before we always chat on MSN, including the case of orders which are to communicate on MSN, and occasionally send email. 

   
After about three days, guests sent messages from MSN and asked me how is it? ? I thought to myself, this guest Zhendou, goods are out, it is difficult to have any other questions? Can not be the product of the problem, a large cargo ship has not yet arrived Yeah, I say how the matter? Guest said: your bank account change it? We are a small factory, a are all export and foreign trade companies, and our foreign trade company can not we do not know where to change the bank account, then sent me a lot of guests text message, the content is generally said To a reasonable tax avoidance, the guests hit the money to another account, I searched all my mail, I do not give guests two days of email records, suddenly my heart felt very wrong, the guests received the day after I sent e-mail address through their bank account, the account is in Singapore. We called the police, the police said they can not control international, and what we are victims. 

  
Means to expose a liar: 

  
I had been given the message by touching imitation consistent format, and I like to use Gmail mailbox to send a message my guests, it is really like, most people will not see it, let the guests to another exchange account is the balance of the order , e-mail the following contact information and phone numbers are similar with and my hair in the past, following a telephone contact we tried it, is to open up the mobile phone, mobile phone number displayed in Tianjin.Guests to give back to my correct email address but I could not receive.Fortunately, however, my guests and I am sure a bit, or really by these shameful liar defrauded of our hard-earned money. 

   
I did not find the problem, how do you know our guests is completed the balance of the order the specific amount, by the way what kind of information to know why I made the right guests and I can not receive mail? ? ? If a hacker I think we will not steal the information of this small factory, and I now really want to call in the past accused the liar! ! ! ! 

Hope you have a situation where we must quickly contact the customer, do not do not let these crooks take advantage of! ! ! If you encountered this problem, please share your experience and experience it for everyone.

菊子曰 用菊子曰写博客,就是爽!

No comments:

Post a Comment